I posted about the Blackberry conference that took place in Kuwait a while ago and the Blackberry Playbook OS 2.0 was one of the evening’s main highlights. Now the wait is finally over and the new OS 2.0 is available for your tablet. It includes the following new features:
- Integrated email client with a powerful unified inbox
- Social Integration with Calendar and Contacts apps
- Updated BlackBerry Bridge app
- Improved mobile productivity
- New apps and content – including a range of Android® apps
To update, just look out for the “Update” notification that will appear on your notification bar, or hit the Gear icon on the upper right corner > Software updates > Check for updates.
To learn more about the features of OS 2.0 you can browse the official BB Playbook OS 2.0 website for how-to videos on each new feature.