Research In Motion has announced the launch of its most affordable BlackBerry® 7 smartphone for customers in Kuwait. Designed to be both easy to use and easy to own.
- Longest lasting battery life yet in a BlackBerry Curve model, offering up to 7 hours of talk time or up to 28 hours of FM radio listening or music playback on headphones
- Running BlackBerry® 7.1 OS
- features a dedicated BBM™ key
- The Facebook® for BlackBerry and Twitter® for BlackBerry apps are included, as well as Social Feeds 2.0
- built-in FM radio, allowing users to tune into their favorite local stations without incurring any data charges
The BlackBerry Curve 9220 is now available at authorized retailers and distributors in Kuwait.
more information on www.ae.blackberry.com