What is Zain Great Idea?
Zain Great Idea is a corporate social responsibility program established by Zain and associated with IE Business School in Madrid, and Brilliant Lab (a Startup Accelerator Services from Kuwait). The main aim of the program is to educate and nurture local Kuwaiti entrepreneurs in vital areas of their businesses. The duration of the program is 6-9 months, and is specialized for entrepreneurs who are looking to establish their startup businesses and those who wish to accelerate their business plan with international standards.
The Zain Great Idea program is based on 6 simple stages:
- Stage 1: Registration Period
- Stage 2: Filtration Period
- Stage 3: Selection Period
- Stage 4: Venture Lab Program – Madrid, Spain
- Stage 5: Solidifying your business plan with Brilliant Lab
- Stage 6: Zain Demo Day
Find out all the details you need about each of the 6 stages & register on www.zaingreatidea.com