Chevrolet Impala was recently put back on the Kuwait market after being discontinued for years. The Impala 2014 came back strong with a new design and a modern interior packing new technologies that are new to the standard Chevrolet sedan. It comes in LS, LT, and LTZ. Has a 3600CC engine, 6 cylinders, and produces 305 HP.
The car is luxurious, specially for a person who loves a lot of buttons inside their car to play with, like myself, features include:
- Remote start
- keyless access
- Rear sensor and camera
- Automatic collision alert (when you get too close to the car in front of you)
- Blind spot alert (integrated in the side view mirrors and lights up when a car is detected). This is very helpful, but I would rather still having the option to see the blind spot when directing the mirrors to a wide angle, this wasn’t possible due to the shape of the side view mirrors.
- Lane departure warning (lights up when you change lanes without using the turn signal)
- Full color touch screen with my link phone integration system and navigation
- Bluetooth voice command
- Steering control, something I found a bit impractical was the location of the volume and next/previous keys on the back of the steering wheel. while cruise control buttons are on the front.
- BOSE surround sound system
- 3 USB slots so you can charge multiple devices at once, in addition to SD card and AUX
- Body hugging leather seats, gray with white and cyan stitching. Great color combination. In addition to the ability to heat or ventilate both front seats.
- Multiple storage areas throughout the car
As for the driving, the Impala 2014 is super light and easy to control. Acceleration is great for a V6 too.
Price starts at 8,555 KD for the basic LS. 9,050KD and 9650 KD for the LT (depending on the options), and reaches 10,900 KD for the full-option LTZ.
Enough talk, you can check out the photos now.
View the Impala 2014 brochure here
Al Ghanim Automotive on Istagram: @Alghanimauto